Welcome to Continuing Education & Workforce Development
Thank you for your interest in Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) at Frederick Community College. We offer affordable and convenient workforce training and lifelong learning opportunities for students of all ages.
Youth Programs Summer Registration Continues
Face to face and online classes available. Browse programs >>
Mark Your Calendars!
Community education fall registration opens Monday, August 2.
New! HCTI Baking & Pastry Arts Academic Programs
Become a professional baker at HCTI this fall. Learn more >>
• FCC announces the following changes when the College moves into Stage 4 of the FCC Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery plan on August 2, 2021. Learn more >>
- Face coverings will be optional for all FCC faculty, staff, and students while on the main campus or at the Monroe Center
- Physical distancing requirements will be lifted along with other restrictions in place in Governor Hogan's Executive Order 21-06-15-01.
• Courses requiring prerequisites or program manager approval may not be available for online registration. See course descriptions for details.
• Register for credit classes here.