Welcome to Continuing Education & Workforce Development
Thank you for your interest in Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) at Frederick Community College. We offer a variety of affordable, flexible and convenient workforce training and lifelong learning opportunities for students of all ages throughout the year.
Covid-19 Update and Information
Frederick Community College announces new protocols in effect now through February 6, 2022, essentially reinstituting a modified Stage 3 in our pandemic plan, Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery. When registering for classes, be sure to:
• Read individual Class Notices for the latest updates.
• Check your email for class-related email communications.
• Visit frederick.edu/coronavirus prior to visiting the College.
New! Free African American History Lecture Series
Organized for FCC and presented by instructors from the African American Resources-Cultural and Heritage (AARCH) Society in Frederick County, this series is designed to expand knowledge and understanding about present-day Frederick by learning about the history of African Americans in Frederick County. Learn more >>
Register for Spring Classes
Spring registration is going on now for all Continuing Education and Workforce Development classes at FCC. Browse all classes >>
• Be sure to review the latest Covid-19 guidance at frederick.edu/coronavirus before visiting Frederick Community College.
• Courses requiring prerequisites or program manager approval may not be available for online registration. See course descriptions for details.
• Register for credit classes here.
Business & Careers
Computers & Technology
Healthcare & Wellness
Trades & Vocational Training
ILR 55+ Programs
Certification & Licensure
Hospitality, Culinary & Tourism Institute
Logistics & Production