Healthcare & Wellness >> Pharmacy Technician
« back to courses page
Become a Pharmacy Technician
Acquire expert training from experienced and knowledgeable professionals to prepare for the National Pharmacy Technician Certification exam (PTCE) with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) with the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
To inquire about the next scheduled training class to become a Pharmacy Technician, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (240) 629-7907.
• Placement into EN75 (or EN52) or ESL72 and and a score of 64 or higher on elementary algebra math assessment. A placement test may be taken at the FCC Testing Center.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support)
• Successful completion of CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers.
• Students must be 16 years of age or older.
In-person registration is required.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hours)
• CAH 355 Pharmacy Technician Training 1 (45 hours)
• CAH 356 Pharmacy Technician Training 2 (45 hours)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category