Healthcare & Wellness >> Pharmacy Technician
« back to courses page
Recent reports indicate strong employment growth through 2026 with nearly 50,000 new pharmacy technicians needed to take on more prominent roles in pharmacy operations. Get ready to enter the healthcare industry as a Pharmacy Technician.
Gain expert training and prepare for the National Pharmacy Technician Certification exam (PTCE) with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) with the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
• Placement into EN75 (or EN52) or ESL72 and and a score of 64 or higher on elementary algebra math assessment. A placement test may be taken at the FCC Testing Center.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support). Register for an upcoming CPR training class.
• Successful completion of CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers.
• Students must be 16 years of age or older.
In-person registration is required in our Registration Office.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hours)
• CAH 355 Pharmacy Technician Training 1 (45 hours)
• CAH 356 Pharmacy Technician Training 2 (45 hours)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category