Global, national, and regional disruptions create crippling losses of basic lifelines affecting the core of your community. Mobilizing to restore and maintain Community Lifelines requires logistical supply chain management techniques.
This free DHS/FEMA Certified Training program is designed for Community Stakeholders involved in Disaster Planning and Response.
• Emergency Managers
• Public Safety
• Public Works and Utilities Managers
• COAD, VOAD, and Faith Based Organizations
• Key Community and Business Leaders
Program Benefits & Certification
• Develop skills necessary to establish and maintain Community Lifelines
• Practice the cohesive role of community stakeholders to restore Lifelines
• Gain interactive networking experience throughout workshop exercises
• Earn FEMA continuing education (CE) credit and certificate
• Course 1: Register and complete the Online Introductory Course
• Course 2: Register and attend an Interactive Workshop
Community Lifelines, Logistics, & Supply Chain Awareness is a program developed and managed by the Mid-Atlantic Center for Emergency Management & Public Safety (MACEM&PS). Approved and certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Preparedness Directorate, National Training and Education Division (NTED).
Mid-Atlantic Center for Emergency Management & Public Safety
At Frederick Community College
7932 Opossumtown Pike • Frederick, MD 21702
(240) 629-7970 • CommunityLifelines@frederick.edu
Visit our blog at macemps.org • Visit us online at macem.org