Healthcare & Wellness >> Sterile Processing
« back to courses page
Become a Sterile Processing Technician
Earn a Sterile Processing Technician Workforce Training Certificate at Frederick Community College. In today's healthcare industry, the continued focus on patient safety is generating an ever-increasing demand for Sterile Processing Technicians.
You can start your career today and meet a critical need by preparing for industry certification with Sterile Processing Technician Training: Fundamentals. Instruction focuses on anatomy and physiology, microbiology, decontamination and disinfection, ethics, standards, and more. Browse classes below to get started.
Sterile Processing Technician • 2 Courses
Browse classes below to get started.
• CAH145 Foundation for Healthcare or ADE632 Bridge to Careers: Healthcare
• CAH333 Sterile Processing Technician Training
Please review the following prior to enrolling.
1. Participants must demonstrate academic readiness in English by fulfilling one requirement below. Contact us to discuss your best option.
• Visit the FCC Testing Center and score
≥237 on Next Gen Reading or
≥229 Reading & 237 Writing or
≥102 on ESL reading or
≥276 on ESL overall
• Place into or be enrolled in ENGL 70 or higher
• Provide recent high school or college grades.
• Provide TOEFL, ACT, AP, CLEP, DSST, GED, PARCC/MCAP or SAT exam scores.
2. Review WTC eligibility requirements.
3. Program co-requisite: current AHA Basic Life Support CPR card or registration in SAF 157: CPR Basic Life Support.
Please feel free to contact us at (240) 629-7907 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category