Healthcare & Wellness >> Sterile Processing
« back to courses page
Become a Sterile Processing Technician
In today's healthcare industry, the continued focus on patient safety is generating an ever-increasing demand for Sterile Processing Technicians.
Meet this critical need and start your career today with expert training from dedicated and experienced instructors in state-of-the-art medical labs at FCC.
Training prepares individuals for sterile processing technician certification as well as work in healthcare settings such as hospitals and surgical centers to ensure instruments and equipment are safe for patients.
Instruction satisfies eligibility requirements for International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCHMM) Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) written exam.
• Placement into ENGL75 or ESOL72. A placement test may be taken at the FCC Testing Center.
• Students must be 18 years of age or older.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support)
• In-person registration is required.
• Required textbook is included in course fees.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hrs)
• CAH 320 Sterile Processing Technician Fundamentals (60 hrs)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category