Healthcare & Wellness >> Sterile Processing
« back to courses page
Become a Sterile Processing Technician
Sterile Processing Technicians are in demand in healthcare settings such as hospitals and surgical centers to ensure instruments and equipment are safe for patients.
• Instruction satisfies eligibility requirements for International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCHMM) Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) written exam.
• Valuable networking opportunities delivered in clinical program training in regional healthcare facilities.
• Material and background check fees included. Required textbook and clinical fees are not included.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support). Register for an upcoming CPR training class.
• Placement into EN75, EN52 or ESL72. Tests may be taken at the Testing Center.
• Students must be 18 years of age or older.
In-person registration is required in our Registration Office.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hrs)
• CAH 320 Sterile Processing Technician Fundamentals (60 hrs)
• CAH 321 Sterile Processing Technician: Externship 1 (100 hrs)
• CAH 322 Sterile Processing Technician: Externship 2 (100 hrs)
• CAH 323 Sterile Processing Technician: Externship 3 (100 hrs)
• CAH 324 Sterile Processing Technician: Externship 4 (100 hrs)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category