Healthcare & Wellness >> Medical Coding
« back to courses page
Acquire in-demand skills to organize and manage important health information data while ensuring the information maintains its quality, accuracy, accessibility, and security in both paper files and electronic systems. Learn medical terminology and how to use the coding manuals for CPT, ICD-10 and HCPCS to describe and document medical services. Instruction prepares individuals for the AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC) national certification exam.
• Training is delivered in a hybrid format – a combination of weekly classroom sessions and online instruction (completed outside of the classroom sessions.)
• The AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC) national certification exam is made available approximately 2 to 3 weeks after course conclusion. This exam fee is included in program cost.
• ONL401 Medical Terminology. Register for an upcoming class.
• ONL526 Basic Anatomy & Physiology. Register for an upcoming class.
• ONL 401 Medical Terminology: A word Association Approach (24 hours online)
• ONL 526 Introduction to Basic Anatomy and Physiology (24 hours online)
• CAH 250 Medical Coding for the Physician’s Office-AAPC (100 hours)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category