Healthcare & Wellness >> Medical Billing and Coding Certification
« back to courses page
Medical Billing & Coding Certification
Get ready to join a growing profession by earning two industry-recognized credentials, AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) and AAPC Certified Professional Biller (CPB®) certifications.
CPC® exam preparation includes learning medical terminology and understanding how to use CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding manuals while studying revenue cycles, payer requirements, and provider reimbursement processes is preparation for the CPB® exam. By delivering essential knowledge to accurately process billing and coding patient encounters in a variety of medical specialties, this program is designed to prepare you for career success.
• Hybrid format consists of 3.5 hours of in-person instruction per week with additional coursework completed online.
• Includes AAPC exam fees as well as a one-year membership in the American Academy of Professional Coders.
• ONL401 Medical Terminology
• ONL526 Basic Anatomy & Physiology
• ONL 401 Medical Terminology: A word Association Approach (24 hrs online)
• ONL 526 Introduction to Basic Anatomy & Physiology (24 hrs online)
• CAH 250 Medical Coding for the Physician’s Office-AAPC (100 hrs)
• CAH 251 Medical Billing AAPC Certified Professional Biller (100 hrs)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category