Healthcare & Wellness >> Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA)
« back to courses page
Acquire essential skills and professional techniques to care for patients and long-term care residents. Learn to assist with daily routines, measure vital signs and record medical information. Training delivers basic patient care skills, reviews responsibilities of health care team members and examines disease processes, infection control and safety issues.
• Courses meet eligibility requirements for State of Maryland Nursing Assistant Certification and the Geriatric Nursing Assistant test.
• Maryland Board of Nursing Application, GNA Testing, fingerprinting, background investigation and drug testing fees are included.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support). Register for an upcoming CPR training class.
• Placement into EN75 (or EN52) or ESL72. A placement test may be taken at the FCC Testing Center.
• Maryland Board of Nursing requires Social Security Number or Tax ID number for CNA Certification.
• Students must be 16 years of age or older.
In-person registration is required in our Registration Office.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hours)
• CAH 132 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 1 (60 hours)
• CAH 133 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 2 (60 hours)
• CAH 114 Certificate Nursing Assistant Clinical (45 hours)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category