Healthcare & Wellness >> Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA)
« back to courses page
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant
Earn a CNA Workforce Training Certificate at FCC. Our proven and trusted CNA/GNA career program features valuable training opportunities from initial introduction to advanced hands-on clinical experience.
Approved by MD Board of Nursing (MBON), instruction details CNA/GNA roles, disease processes, infection control, and safety. Meets MD state CNA certification requirements and serves as Geriatric Nursing Assistant test prep. This program also results in industry credentials eligible for academic credit conversion.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA) • 4 Courses
Browse classes below to get started.
• CAH145 Foundation for Healthcare or ADE632 Bridge to Careers: Healthcare
• CAH132 CNA Part I
• CAH133 CNA Part II
• CAH190 CNA Clinical
Please review the following requirements to enroll as candidates will need to:
1. Demonstrate academic readiness in English by fulfilling one requirement below. Contact us to discuss your best option.
• Visit the FCC Testing Center and score
≥ 237 on Next Gen Reading or
≥ 229 Reading & 237 Writing or
≥ 102 on ESL reading or
≥ 276 on ESL overall
• Place into or be enrolled in ENGL 70 or higher
• Provide recent high school or college grades.
• Provide TOEFL, ACT, AP, CLEP, DSST, GED, PARCC/MCAP or SAT exam scores.
2. Display a current AHA Basic Life Support CPR card or register for SAF157: CPR Basic Life Support.
3. Meet MD Nursing Assistant Certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant exam eligibility requirements. Please note, MBON requires social security number to apply for CNA Certification.
4. Be 16 years of age or older.
5. Review WTC eligibility requirements.
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category