Healthcare & Wellness >> Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA)
« back to courses page
Acquire essential skills and professional techniques to care for patients and long-term care residents. Learn to assist with daily routines, measure vital signs and record medical information. Training delivers basic patient care skills, reviews responsibilities of health care team members and examines disease processes, infection control and safety issues.
• Courses meet eligibility requirements for State of Maryland Nursing Assistant Certification and the Geriatric Nursing Assistant test.
• Program cost includes application, GNA Testing and background check fees. Textbook and clinical requirement fees are not included.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support). Register for an upcoming CPR training class.
• Placement into EN75 (or EN52) or ESL72. A placement test may be taken at the FCC Testing Center.
Required in-person registration may be completed in the Continuing Education Registration Office.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hours)
• CAH 132 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 1 (60 hours)
• CAH 133 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 2 (60 hours)
• CAH 114 Certificate Nursing Assistant Clinical (45 hours)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category