Healthcare & Wellness >> Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA)
« back to courses page
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant
Today’s expanding health care industry is creating an ever-increasing demand for highly-qualified personnel. Prepare for a new career as a qualified CNA professional. Learn to assist patients with daily routines, measure vital signs and record medical information. Acquire basic patient care skills and practice safety techniques in our fully equipped healthcare training lab. Approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing (MBON), expert instruction delivers skills and techniques to care for patients and long-term care residents.
• Courses meet eligibility requirements for Maryland Nursing Assistant Certification and Geriatric Nursing Assistant exams.
• MBON application, GNA exam, fingerprinting, background investigation and drug testing fees are included.
• Placement into ENGL75 or ESOL72. Visit the FCC Testing Center.
• MBON requires SSN or Tax ID number for CNA Certification.
• Students must be 16 years of age or older.
• CPR (SAF157 Basic Life Support)
In-person registration is required.
• CAH 145 Foundations for Healthcare Careers (36 hrs)
• CAH 132 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 1 (60 hrs)
• CAH 133 Certified Nursing Assistant Part 2 (60 hrs)
• CAH 114 Certificate Nursing Assistant Clinical (45 hrs)
Click Show All below to see all classes in this category